Withdrawal Policy

  • Leaving Certificate, Bonafide Certificate and Annual Report will be issued only after clearing school dues (if any)
  • Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate will be issued if applied for, by the parents or guardians in writing after all the dues have been paid.
  • Please allow minimum one week for issuing the certificate.
  • if you will not give a written application for leaving the school in advance then, you will have to bear the fees of first term of next year.